Local Talk

Any mum interested in coffee mornings or walks in the park?

(6 Posts)
sempla Mon 20-Feb-12 18:12:50

Hi mums,

I had Leonardo a month ago and I am looking for other mums for coffee mornings or walks in the park! The idea is to share the joy of being mum and NOT to stay home all the time smile.

Let me know if anybody is interested!

welshcake Tue 28-Feb-12 00:50:05

Hi there

Have you joined the Ealing 135 group. It is a fab way to get to know other Ealing parents with loads of things going on to open houses - basically coffee mornings at people's houses, support groups, babysitting circle, play sessions, first time mums groups, mums' nights outs, Halloween / spring/ Christmas parties for under 5s and much, much more. Check it out at www.ealing135.org.uk smile

Kinrara Fri 18-May-12 15:46:46

Hi Sempla

I am keen to meet up with other mum's in the local area for coffee and walks.

My son, William, is 2 months old.

Have you joined the Ealing 135 group?

Parisss Tue 29-May-12 11:39:21

Hi girls

Im new to the area and have 2 little ones and no car at the mo so walking is how i get around these days with a bus of a double buggy. def interested. think i will join ealing 135 too

thanks paris

olushka Thu 02-Aug-12 23:17:47

Hello ladies!

I am a new mummy to a 4 and a half months old baby girl. Looking for mums around the area for walks in the park/coffee mornings/ etc...

Anyone intrested?

olushka Thu 02-Aug-12 23:19:32

Hello Sempla!

So have you registered with Ealing 135? If you're interested let's get together for a walk...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now