Local Talk

Washing machine repairs - Ealing

(3 Posts)
simonatlevitts Fri 02-Mar-12 17:49:29

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the person on Mum's net who recommended my washing machine repair man. i got several quotes and everyone said I needed a new drum and bearings at £150-200, but Dave came round and very carefully checked everything before finding it was just a bolt that had come lose and just needed re-attaching. Ended up only costing me £25! I'm sure there are others out there just as good but I would definately use this guy again.
Thanks
Simon

Repair man: Dave McKinven: davidmckinven@aol.com

mrsshrimpy Sat 12-Oct-13 11:43:13

I also highly recommend Dave McKinven. Lovely bloke, prompt, efficient service. Fixed my 10 year old Bosch washing machine, having 5 in our household means it's had a lot of use over the years. Gave a year's guarantee. £30.00 call out plus parts. If he doesn't think its worth fixing he will tell you & you only pay the call out. Very impressed, will use again as he does other electrical services. 07834 898 372

poppyD78 Mon 28-Jul-14 13:44:33

Many thanks for the information. I hope that lad is still fixing washing machines because mine broke down yesterday and I don't want to spend too much money on new parts or even buying a new machine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now