Good cleaner needed for Boston Manor/Northfields area!

(5 Posts)
KateRose Fri 22-Jun-12 11:40:23

Please let me know if you have a good cleaner that you'd reccomend .. reliable, trustworthy, careful and thorough, thank you!

diverse Sat 09-Feb-13 13:23:52

Hi , Im in the process of choosing schools for my little DD.
We do not fall into a good catchment area within ealing and therefore have been looking at private schools for this september
We have shortlisted to the Avenue House school (co-ed) and the Falcons schools for girls.(girls)
We are concerned about the stability of the falcons school for girls as they lost a lot of pupils due to the anticipated move in 2011, and are now looking to expand as they are making a loss, which might be abit settling. However it seems up to date and creative and one where DD would thrive.
The Avenue house is much more established, but seems a very small building, and a little more like a very good state school.
Does anyone have experiences with these schools or even recommend other schools for my DD

JohnBradley Tue 02-Jul-13 20:19:21

@diverse - what does all that have to do with the original question asked by KateRose

@KateRose, you can get reliable a reliable cleaner in Ealing for about 10 quid/h. Here's the number - 020 3404 0887 - if you want to check them out. You will not be disappointed. They are true professionals.

helpinghand33 Tue 06-Aug-13 15:57:26

I live in Acton and I use on a regular basis a company call magichands, they charge £9.50p/h here is their number 020036325143... I hope it helps..

CarineBabyCalm Fri 16-Aug-13 15:04:54

I can recommend my own cleaner, it's a team of 3 lovely ladies. Here the phone 07521079075 and mail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now