Local Talk

Free Counselling / Mentoring

(4 Posts)
Detroit Wed 04-Jul-12 23:30:35

Hi, I'm a Counsellor in my final year of study offering 6 counselling sessions talk therapy as part of my final year program: issues like dealing with stress & anxiety; addictions & self-defeating behaviours for which I work with Ealing Intervetion Program; goal setting. Be assured that discretion & confidentiality assured. Thanks. Mike

bettina46 Fri 06-Jul-12 11:33:29

Hi,
I live in Ealing and I am interested in your offer. Are the sessions free of charge? How can I get more information about them?

Detroit Tue 10-Jul-12 19:21:53

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, yes my sessions are free of charge and it will be 7 free sessions. It is a mattere of you 'presenting' what you what to deal with and finding some type of resolution or progress through our time together. Please contact me on 07976 126 320 and I would be more than happy to answer any questions and try and arranage something. Thanks. Mike

Divinyl Mon 03-Sep-12 20:36:32

Are you still in need of people in relation to this, as I have been considering seeking some guidance? Would you consider telephone sessions (I could get to Ealing, but probably not regularly/without a toddler).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now