Local Talk

Pregnancy Yoga - Ealing

(4 Posts)
Mafiti Sat 01-Sep-12 14:32:37

Hi all,
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and looking for a pregnancy yoga class in or around Ealing, maybe also Pilates although I've never tried that. I've found references to Nicky's Pilates in West Ealing - anyone know any more suggestions?
Here's hoping!
Mafiti

PipPipPip Mon 05-Nov-12 01:03:49

Absolutely excellent pregnancy yoga on Tuesday evenings, contact Ella for more information:

ellavanmeelis at btconnect.com

I went when I was pregnant, terrific stuff.

tuin1 Sun 02-Dec-12 23:25:46

I agree, Tuesday evenings at st stephens church W13, great class with Ella also giving you lots of helpfull information to prepare for labour and birth!

contact; ellavanmeelis@btconnect.com

PilatesCorps Fri 07-Dec-12 15:21:29

Hello, this is Nicky at Pilates Corps. We're starting a new Pregnancy class and a Mother & Baby class at our west Ealing studio above Sainsburys in the new year. The Pregnancy classes start at 10am on Tuesdays and Mother & Baby at 11am on Tuesdays, beginning on January 8th. The teacher is Patricia, mother of a one year old herself. If you've never tried pilates before, I'd thoroughly recommend it for a general sense of well being and to restore vitality. Patricia is highly qualified, having trained for 18 months before beginning to teach 6 years ago. She is both gentle & intuitive. We hope to see you at a class in the new year and here's our website info, though the new classes have not yet been added to the website ..... www.pilatescorps.co.uk. Nicky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now