Local Talk

Nanny share in Ealing

(5 Posts)
SSaw Thu 27-Sep-12 20:36:03

I have a 6 month old daughter and am looking at the possibility of a nanny share in the Ealing broadway area from Jan/Feb 2013. Does anyone currently have a good nanny that would be able to do this or is anyone also thinking of childcare at this time and would maybe like to explore this option?

Kitcatj Mon 03-Dec-12 14:22:30

Hi. I'm also looking for a nanny from Jan/Feb. did you find anyone? I want 2days per wk.

NimoSH Tue 11-Dec-12 14:48:27

Hello KitcatJ and SSaw, my friend'd mum looks after my daughter every Mon & Wed. At my house, she is lovely but not a registered nanny. She is CRB checked and is a mum of 3 and has 3 Grandchildren. Let me know if you want to speak to her.

NiViSc Fri 28-Dec-12 21:09:46

I have found a fantastic ofsted registered nanny - fantastic experience. Am looking for a family to share with - open to all options including 2 days p/week. Please let me know if you are interested.

NANNY80EALING Sun 27-Jan-13 00:05:24

I am a Mother of one have been working as a nanny share in Ealing nearly 4 years, Im looking for a local family with one child( baby or Toddler) to come and join our fun time. I am Available Monday- Friday please contact 07760488510 for more details or email london2523@gmail.com, It would be great if you are looking for cutting childcare cost.
Regards
Netnapha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now