Local Talk

Help - moving!

(3 Posts)
MrsJoeDolan Wed 10-Oct-12 14:09:16

Hi, I am moving from Ealing to Nottingham. I am looking for a reasonably priced man & van To move my stuff. Everyone quotes at least 250 !!! Is this the going rate to move clothes, boxes, but no furniture ??? Small amount of stuff , not the contents of entire flat.
Any Ealingers have any recommendations??

JohnBradley Tue 02-Jul-13 20:47:56

Try getting a quote from http://www.cleaningservicesealing.co.uk/man-and-van-service/
It should be around 200 by my calculations. Anyway give them a call and ask to be sure.
Might be more. It's all because of the distance not the amount of stuff.

poppyD78 Mon 28-Jul-14 13:24:18

I have a friend who works for a local removal company in Ealing. They also offer man and van services www.ealing-removals.co.uk/man-and-van/ I've used the company once and I was satisfied. According to the prices on their site the man and van service is £ 38 for 2 hours. This doesn't include packing of items and only one mover is called for the job. This is a local company, but according to their website, they do long distance removals as well.

I know it's a bit late for my comment, but hopefully somebody else will benefit from my advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now