Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a local cranial osteopath?

(3 Posts)
Mafiti Sat 02-Mar-13 19:42:06

Hi,
We'd like to try cranial osteopathy for our 5-week old daughter. She was ventouse delivery and we've had terrible problems with breast feeding - she's almost entirely chewed off my nipples, has very little appetite and is understandably grumpy because she's never full, but she also doesn't really demand feeds! She's a lazy sucker both in the boob and the bottle but LOVES to comfort suck :-S. I've gone to every local support group going, had help from the NCT bf counsellor, rung the helpline... Figure we may as well try CO.

Also, if anyone knows a good lactation consultant - I had a name but I'm not based in the right area for them unfortunately.

Any help very much appreciated as I really don't want to give up breast feeding, but I can't take the pain too much longer.

Helpmeorganise Tue 26-Mar-13 13:54:10

Hi Mafiti - I have used Alexia Lescure who works out of Brackenbury Clinic (www.brackenburyclinic.com) in Hammersmith for both my children and for me on a regular basis - she's absolutely fantastic!

CarineBabyCalm Wed 22-May-13 13:30:52

Hi!

I heard good things about Ania!
http://www.hanwellosteopath.co.uk/
Regarding breastfeeding, you could contact Laura who is a leche league consutlant based in Ealing
mintzl@hotmail.com
or Geraldine (a private consultant) here 0800 242 5808
I read this thread very late so I hope you had some support but those numbers might come in handy for others mothers too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now