Local Talk

Mother and Baby Pilates Class at Pilates Corps

(3 Posts)
wotkatie Wed 27-Mar-13 21:26:05

I've been told there's a good mother and baby pilates class at Pilates Corps in west Ealing ..... does anyone go there and if so would you recommend it?

Thanks
Katie

wotkatie Wed 27-Mar-13 21:26:49

I've been told there's a good mother and baby pilates class at Pilates Corps in west Ealing ..... does anyone go there and if so would you recommend it?

Thanks
Katie

jessica222222 Thu 28-Mar-13 13:26:21

Pilates Corps' mums and babies classes are great. The teacher, Patricia, is a young mum herself and I've found the classes there really enjoyable and she's certainly helping me to get back into shape. I really look forward to the class each week and so does my little boy. I've met lots of other nice mums there and the studio is really convenient for a quick shop afterwards at Sainsbury. Pilates Corps also run a number of matwork pilates classes with other teachers and as soon as I feel strong enough I plan to sign up for a series of classes there. If you're thinking about joining Katie, I'd recommend you take the plunge and I look forward to seeing you there.

Jess

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now