Local Talk

needing new friends

(11 Posts)
KittyLane1 Wed 31-Jul-13 11:49:04

Hi, I'm in the Kilmarnock area and am looking for new friends for me and my DD (and DH if anyone has a football loving partner)

I'm early 20s, DD is 3. We would love to meet new people for soft play, coffee, park, playdates etc

I'm fun and friendly, I don't mind what age/ sex you or your dc are!

Kit x

rubieblue25 Mon 19-Aug-13 17:09:20

hi im also living in kilmarnock and dont know many people ,i have two girls ,i live in town centre and a meet up sounds fun x

Dogonabeanbag Wed 25-Sep-13 11:25:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rubieblue25 Fri 27-Sep-13 14:21:10

hi,yeah that sounds like fun ,my email is shonm.com@gmail.com, contact me if you want to arrange a meet up at a play area or somewhere similar x

Dogonabeanbag Mon 28-Oct-13 08:14:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KungFuBustle Mon 04-Nov-13 14:44:00

Just thought I'd come on and give a wave.

I'm in Kilmarnock with a 10 year old son. Don't really know anyone locally apart from work friends.

OooohShiny Fri 08-Nov-13 08:04:10

Hi KungFu.....waves back

I'm in Galston with a one year old son

KungFuBustle Fri 08-Nov-13 09:41:43

Anyone fancy a trip to Dean Park sometime? DS is ten but still loves the animals and play park. Or we could do a nature walk?

Baerchen Mon 11-Nov-13 10:03:31

Hiya! DS is 8 and I am 33 weeks pregnant. He loves Dean Park and everything to do with nature. smile

I know this thread is a bit old now, but I have recently moved to East Ayrshire with a DS who is 3 and my partners DD who is 7.

Always on the look out for new friends!

My DD is 13mths, I'm 21. Single mum. I've got no close friends with kids.
Thinking I better make the effort because it's quite an isolating time.
Hope someones still watching thread. smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now