Local Talk

needing new friends

(11 Posts)
KittyLane1 Wed 31-Jul-13 11:49:04

Hi, I'm in the Kilmarnock area and am looking for new friends for me and my DD (and DH if anyone has a football loving partner)

I'm early 20s, DD is 3. We would love to meet new people for soft play, coffee, park, playdates etc

I'm fun and friendly, I don't mind what age/ sex you or your dc are!

Kit x

rubieblue25 Mon 19-Aug-13 17:09:20

hi im also living in kilmarnock and dont know many people ,i have two girls ,i live in town centre and a meet up sounds fun x

Dogonabeanbag Wed 25-Sep-13 11:25:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rubieblue25 Fri 27-Sep-13 14:21:10

hi,yeah that sounds like fun ,my email is shonm.com@gmail.com, contact me if you want to arrange a meet up at a play area or somewhere similar x

Dogonabeanbag Mon 28-Oct-13 08:14:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KungFuBustle Mon 04-Nov-13 14:44:00

Just thought I'd come on and give a wave.

I'm in Kilmarnock with a 10 year old son. Don't really know anyone locally apart from work friends.

OooohShiny Fri 08-Nov-13 08:04:10

Hi KungFu.....waves back

I'm in Galston with a one year old son

KungFuBustle Fri 08-Nov-13 09:41:43

Anyone fancy a trip to Dean Park sometime? DS is ten but still loves the animals and play park. Or we could do a nature walk?

Baerchen Mon 11-Nov-13 10:03:31

Hiya! DS is 8 and I am 33 weeks pregnant. He loves Dean Park and everything to do with nature. smile

Hi,

I know this thread is a bit old now, but I have recently moved to East Ayrshire with a DS who is 3 and my partners DD who is 7.

Always on the look out for new friends!

x

My DD is 13mths, I'm 21. Single mum. I've got no close friends with kids.
Thinking I better make the effort because it's quite an isolating time.
Hope someones still watching thread. smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now