Local Talk

Mums in Rossendale

(12 Posts)
Newyearmummy Sat 25-Sep-10 18:47:13

Hi everyone. I'm expecting my first baby in early Jan and wondered if there are any other Mums in Rossendale, or surrounding areas, on here?

Sleepyslug Mon 24-Jan-11 17:19:11

Just registered! Yes I live in Rossendale. have you had your baby yet? If not good luck.

Newyearmummy Thu 17-Feb-11 08:54:08

Hi. Yes baby boy arrive on 8th Jan, so been a little busy since! Do you have children already or are you expecting?

Sleepyslug Fri 18-Feb-11 14:42:03

Hi

Congratulations! I already have a little boy who is 18 months old. How are you getting on? I can imagine you might be a little busy at the moment!

Newyearmummy Wed 23-Feb-11 15:54:32

I've surprised myself a little and am coping better than I thought. Can't believe how quickly the time goes, hence the gaps between visits to mums net! I was wondering if you know of any good baby / toddler groups in the area?

Sleepyslug Thu 24-Feb-11 21:09:46

Hi

Yeah there is quite a lot going on actually - but it took me a while to find out about it all! I took my little boy to baby massage when he was younger - best going now before they get old enough to crawl off! They do that at most of the community links around here. There is also Baby Signing, Jo Jingles, and general baby groups at most of the community links and church halls. I think there is a 'What's on' guide for Rossendale if you google it. I know what you mean about coping I thought I'd be a wreck and find it a nightmare but I coped ok when he was born!

Newyearmummy Mon 28-Feb-11 22:06:46

Thanks for the information, I'll find that guide as it sounds really useful.

mrspolkadotty Sat 04-May-13 22:05:43

Any Rossendale mums still around?

I'm 28, married with 3 dcs age 11, 4 and 2.

Artemis206 Tue 28-May-13 15:21:56

<waves> yes, I'm in Rossendale too, have 2 DCs, 6yr old DS and baby DD.

nenae Tue 25-Mar-14 10:39:06

We are moving from Somerset to Rossendale over Easter weekend, going to live in Rawtenstall. Have 2 girls 2 and 6 years. Although I know the area well, I don't have much info about toddler groups, any tips please?

thanks

LocalEditorLancashire Tue 25-Mar-14 12:09:23

Hi, there is a meet up chat in progress over here if you want to join local.mumsnet.com/lancashire/group-meet-ups/east-lancs and another mum here looking for ideas local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_lancashire_the_friendship_bench/2006319-New-to-mumsnet

ccmumof2 Wed 06-Aug-14 12:04:47

Hi, I just moved to Rossendale. I have a 16 week old baby daughter and an older 2.5 year old. Are there any Rossendale mums still viewing this thread. I'm on maternity at the moment so a perfect opportunity to make new mum friends locally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now