Local Talk

Anyone else here?!!

(10 Posts)
FairyMel Fri 07-Mar-08 21:42:56

Hi I'm Mel, SAHM to Robyn (4) and Katie (15mths), married to Anthony. We live in Todmorden but only moved here in November and dont really know anyone... its getting kind of lonely!

Anyone else about?

manyhands Mon 02-Jun-08 07:24:16

Hi I'm a SAHM and part time student with two children Edward 4 Elisabeth 2 and a DH. We live in Nelson.

ragdoll1983 Thu 11-Jun-09 10:56:58

hiya!!! It doesn't look like there's many of us on here does it???!!!
Im Emma, 25, currently on maternity leave with my 6mth old, love being a mum and would like to chat to other mums in a similar situation.
lets see if we can get this chat goin!!!!

Lizzylou Thu 11-Jun-09 11:02:23

Hi, I live in Rossendale, am originally from the Midlands, married a Northerner.
I have two boys aged 5 and 3.
There are a few others on here I think.

Lizzylou Thu 11-Jun-09 11:10:12

There is a meet up happening if anyone is interested?

Here

I'm not sure I can come now as DS2 has a preschool induction, but may be able to.

damnhayfever Thu 02-Jul-09 17:36:01

hi fairy mel i live in tod too
just re joined mumsnet this week after few years away first joined in 2002

mum to dd 5 and ds 6 (sahm)

finding mumsnet big site boring (how many threads begin 'am i being unreasonable'!)yawn

like this local thread tho its a nice way of meetin new people

so you are new to tod do you like it here so ffar ?

damnhayfever Thu 02-Jul-09 17:38:05

missed meet up anyway ....

FairyMel Sat 15-Aug-09 21:00:49

Oooh havent checked back here in ages!

Robyn is now 6 and Katie 2 and a half. We're loving it here in Tod now that we've settled in.
We live in the town centre and Robyn goes to the national

Sleepyslug Mon 24-Jan-11 17:21:49

I live in Rossendale have an 18 month old boy. was looking for a Rossendale group but this was the closest!

Sarahlou911 Mon 07-Mar-11 18:05:26

Hi FairyMel.. I haven't moved yet but i stay in Colne quietoften.. i have a 3 year old daughter an work part time.. i love been over there but i do get rather lonely too..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now