Best clubs/groups for under fives in Eastbourne?

(10 Posts)
ClareBear86 Sat 07-May-11 13:47:05

Hi everyone!!

Just wondering what you find the best clubs and groups for the under fives are in Eastbourne? We're open to every/any ideas!! Weekends or mid-week!!

smellsofsick Sat 07-May-11 13:50:23

My friends run Little Stones on Thursday mornings at the Community Wise building in Old Town. If you PM me, I'd be happy to give you some details.

PaisleyLeaf Sat 07-May-11 13:59:45

Do the surestart/children's centres people still put on free swimming at the Sovereign Centre on a Wednesday afternoon?

ClareBear86 Sun 08-May-11 18:05:47

Please can I just ask what Little Stones is?
I only have one who is only 7 months, however I regularly take my neice and nephews to activities hence the question.
They all do Little Kickers and absolutely love it so I'm on a hunt for more fun things for them to do and also for future reference for my own.
I'm pretty sure they do still do that on a Wednesday, my friends and I are going this Wednesday in fact.

smellsofsick Sun 08-May-11 23:38:23

Yep it's a toddler group but there is a baby corner too. They do the usual singing and activities and you can stay for lunch after too. If it's good weather they go to the park for a picnic.

Starts at 10 and goes on till about 11.45. It's very friendly and most importantly there is coffee and biscuits.

OhdearNigel Thu 07-Jul-11 16:09:11

Yes, the free swimming still happens, it's term time only.

The surestart centre in Seaside is brilliant.

GeoffreyMoose Thu 07-Jul-11 21:30:59

I'm going to post the summer programme for the Devonshire Centre in Seaside, so watch this space!

jessx Sun 10-Mar-13 23:37:46

Hellooo I have a 18 month old little girl could you tell me more information about little stones xxx

EmilyButtonsMum Mon 11-Mar-13 08:47:08

If you list 'Little Stones' details in the listings section it will be easier to find than if it is in a thread smile

tumbletots2013 Sat 11-Jan-14 21:44:13

Tumble Tots in shinewater, Heathfield, Uckfield, Bexhill & Herstmonseux are great for under 7s. Gives them great exercise and teaches them valuable skill too. My two love it and cant wait for there classes every week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now