Local Talk

Edinburgh cleaners

(9 Posts)
mani83 Thu 10-May-12 15:04:14

Hi there I am looking for a cleaning company to help me clean around the house. I live I'm Edinburgh East, does anyone have any recommendations for me?

fluffybaby Fri 25-May-12 18:37:48

Hi - have you found a cleaner yet? I am self-employed (I'm an English tutor) and I do a bit of cleaning to suppliment my income. I'm very reliable, and it will be cheaper for you if you don't go through an agency, so you can cut out the middle man. I charge £10 an hour. Do let me know what you think.

AnneinEdinburgh Fri 25-May-12 20:16:23

I used Bella Casa and they were fine

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Sun 27-May-12 09:01:35

If you want an agency, I can highly recommend Home Sweet Home.

rookiemater Wed 30-May-12 16:49:14

I used to use Bella Casa and for the run of the mill things they were fine, but they were incredibly unhelpful when one of their cleaners stole from me and I found their general attitude very disappointing.

I have used Home Sweet Home in the past and they seemed fine.

I'm doing it myself now sad

hambo Wed 30-May-12 16:51:20

Hi fluffy, I and my friend are looking for a cleaner - we live outside edinbuegh dalkeith/bonnyrigg...would you trtavel there?

LFBLETHER Fri 20-Jul-12 08:36:56

I run a cleaning company called Maid in Midlothian and we serve the Midlothian and Edinburgh areas. I charge £10 per hour and offer a very hard working reliable service. If you are interested please email me at maidinmidlothian@sky.com or call 07984754250 and we can discuss your cleaning or ironing needs. Many thanks

redactor Mon 03-Sep-12 08:34:01

Hello Mums,
I know how difficult it can be keeping up with the ironing and cleaning when you have small children,I've been there.
If any of you feel that you could do with some help then get in touch.
I am reliable and my rates are very reasonable.
You can call me on 07564001681 if you want more information.

fee0131 Tue 09-Jul-13 19:01:04

Hi I run a reliable domestic cleaning service called Esk Cleaning Service. With clients in Dalkeith/Bonnyrigg East Lothian and Leith. Fully Insured. I can provide names and telephone numbers for current clients for you to chat with. For a free estimate get in touch with me at info@eskcleaning.co.uk or my mobile 07901827228
Fee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now