Local Talk

Good, honest, reliable cleaner in Midlothian

(8 Posts)
Swede12 Fri 15-Jun-12 11:48:24

Can anyone make a recommendation for a cleaner in Midlothian. Looking for someone who CAN clean who is honest, reliable and good at their job.

choc1cheese1 Fri 15-Jun-12 13:46:52

Hi Swede12,

I run a local support service called Help At Hand, offering general house-cleaning & more! Based in Pathhead (just south of Dalkeith), my catchment area extends up to about 30 mins drive away in any direction. Please take a look at my website www.helpathand.co & give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! smile
Sylvia

SundaeGirl Sat 23-Jun-12 08:14:00

Yes! I can recommend an amazing cleaner - Lyndsey, from Maid in Midlothian. There's two companies called Maid in Midlothian, hers is Maid in Midlothian Limited.

She's a total grafter. Can't recommend her highly enough as she's made a big difference to my house. Also, she's got young children so wasn't horrified by our mess. She will do most houseworky things, tidy Lego, make beds, etc, not just clean and she takes ironing away.

Tambasher Mon 25-Jun-12 20:01:11

Wow you guys live so near me and one of you has my mums name also. Freaky. grin

I do know a cleaner but she moved unfortunately, choc1cheese1 does that extend to ironing? Oh I will go look at your website!

LFBLETHER Fri 20-Jul-12 08:32:11

Tambasher, I run the company named above "Maid in Midlothian". We also do ironing too either in your home or we can take away and deliver back to you free of charge within 24 or 48 hours. If you're interested our email is maidinmidlothian@sky.com or mobile is 07984754250.

redactor Sat 01-Sep-12 10:53:05

Hello mums,
if any of you need a cleaner in the city centre area then get in touch with me on 07564001681 for a chat and progress for there.
One other thing I enjoy ironing and cleaning.

redactor Sat 01-Sep-12 11:33:41

I meant progress" from " there.
Oops!

fee0131 Tue 09-Jul-13 19:06:56

Have you heard of Esk Cleaning Service? I run a reliable fully insured cleaning service in the Dalkeith/Bonnryigg East Lothian and also service Leith. For a free quote call my mobile 07901827228 or email me at info@eskcleaning.co.uk
Fee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now