Local Talk

Any good dance classes? (street dance type)

(8 Posts)
rainuntilseptember Thu 26-Jul-12 23:51:01

Hi, have been googling classes for primary age children and can see ones by Dancebase and all Step it up - does anyone have experiences of these, good or bad?
Cheers

Groovee Thu 26-Jul-12 23:52:24

Dance for All at Stockbridge run a variety of classes too. Dd has been there for 9 years since she was 3 and loves it.

rainuntilseptember Fri 27-Jul-12 00:01:48

Cool, thanks.

Smurfy1 Mon 27-Aug-12 00:51:30

DSD goes to the JHiphop class at the Edinburgh Leisure and loves it

zumbamumi Tue 04-Sep-12 11:19:02

I do zumbatomic for ages 7-12 in Colinton. If you want more info check out my website! www.progressfitness.co.uk :-)

Studio 21 run street dance classes for primary children. I don't have their website but they should come up if you google. Person in charge is called Louise

hddance Thu 18-Oct-12 00:50:48

I have just set up a new dance school, HD Dance. I have a few classes set on Saturdays and Mondays for ages 3-12. Over the next few months I hope to set up many more classes so if anyone has any requests of styles, times or locations please get in contact. www.hazeldance.com

OrangeLily Thu 18-Oct-12 01:00:59

Dancebase- have adult experience. Very positive experience so far. Charity I believe that then works with under priveleged kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now