Local Talk

My husband’s worse than yours. Discuss.

(5 Posts)
Supacalifragilisticxpialidocus Mon 08-Oct-12 13:10:56

This morning my TAOAH (prize to the first person who can translate), told me that our child was ?slow?. This from a man who, despite the passing of many years and almost as many children, has not once felt the need to share so much as an iota of information with any of our many and multiple children, all of whom are beautiful, clever, funny and kind despite his total lack of input.
In an attempt to believe that the grass really isn?t greener, please help me stave off divorce by letting me know just how dreadful your TAOH?s are...

duck94 Mon 08-Oct-12 19:44:50

A total arse of a husband! What do I win?!

Sorry, mine is great. The grass is greener. At least have an affair with someone really sexy. That might help you put up with him.

ratspeaker Mon 08-Oct-12 22:32:01

Mines a great dad and husband

you may get more input in relationships
or chat

fanjoforthemammaries Mon 08-Oct-12 22:44:02

Depends if you see 'slow"' as a heinous insult..my daughter is 'slow' and also amazing hmm

priceynicey Tue 18-Dec-12 23:36:45

TAOAH!! your kidding right! I think Husband is more baby, petulant, annoying, frustrating and an TAOAH. He will blame me for forcing him to have our child! He totally regrets it apparently. Blames me for DD's colds and flu, as well as any extended family illnesses and troubles. Needs to be divorced but he has blatantly said he would never, SO do I trump your TAOAH????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now