Local Talk

Flexible childcare/ Workspace in Edinburgh for Uni Project - Ideas and Help please

(3 Posts)
deedee1974 Wed 20-Feb-13 09:13:36

Hello
I am currently working on a project for uni looking at flexible nursery/ creche and work space for freelance workers, artists, flexible working etc. Ideally, this would be in Central Edinburgh area. I would really appreciate any comments you may have on the idea, either via this forum, or if you have time, through surveymonkey . I have a 2 year old myself, hence my idea for the project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88MHRLM

badguider Tue 07-May-13 15:43:37

ooohhh... I'd be interested in this... I'm freelance, expecting my first in September and working again two days a week from March. I'll fill in your survey.
At present I hire some space at: www.themeltingpotedinburgh.org.uk/ and am thinking about nurseries, but flexible childcare/office joined would be wonderful.

deedee1974 Thu 16-May-13 15:00:08

Thank you badguider - We've had some really good feedback on the idea, and my project is done now - If it does ever take off I will let you know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now