Local Talk

St George's school for girls

(5 Posts)
sweetiepie1979 Sun 10-Mar-13 15:06:44

Hi, I am thinking of sending dd to st George's for primary and secondary does anyone have any experience? There's not much talk of it on other private school threads.

GrooveeCar Wed 13-Mar-13 13:08:34

I'm not a parent but I know quite a few girls who attend who are very happy. The only complaint I've heard is one saying "My dad has to pay extra because of my dairy allergy for the school meals!"

They've paired up with my son's school and doing eco projects with them at about P4. My son however refused point blank to do the return visit to their school because it would be full of girls! I got the feeling they'd tried to mother him when they visited his class. His teacher left him behind because he was so distressed about going! He one day will realise that not all girls wish to mother him.

sweetiepie1979 Wed 13-Mar-13 21:30:01

Hee Hee how sweet! Thank you

Sam35xx Sat 16-Mar-13 22:29:14

My DD is in P2 at St Georges and I honestly can't fault it, the teachers are great the girls are all lovely, facilities are good. My Daughter is extremely happy there and I highly recommend the school.

Charliebrown27 Mon 18-Mar-13 13:19:59

have you had a look round it yet? dd is at nursery there, v happy with it, we were impressed with the junior school particularly when we looked - it's quite a small school, which we liked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now