Local Talk

Moving to Corstorphine - Good Nursery?

(6 Posts)
rikola Tue 19-Mar-13 20:22:56

Hi mums,

we're moving to Edinburgh, Corstorphine (Burnbrae Place area) from London. My DS is 4 and I'm looking for a good nursery in the area. Any recommendations? He'll start P1 next year (he'll be deferred as he turned 4 in Feb and I don't want him settling into 2 new environments within a couple of months..). We'll be in the catchment area for East Craigs Primary School.

Any help is much appreciated. I don't know Edinburgh at all. confused

Thanks!

Rike

GrooveeCar Wed 20-Mar-13 07:15:52

Are you looking for a school nursery which would give you 2.55 hours a day or a private nursery?

rikola Wed 20-Mar-13 20:18:54

I'm looking for a private nursery. My son will be going 5days/week 9am-5pm.

Thanks in advance for any help. The Croileagan nursery has been recommended to me. Other nurseries that are close include Careshare Day nursery, Asquith and Jigsaw. Anyone got experience with any of them? I'm happy to drive towards Murrayfield or anything else that's close too.

Thanks!

GrooveeCar Fri 22-Mar-13 14:37:15

The ones you have mentioned would be the ones I would mention to anyone looking. There is Leaps and Bounds at Drumbrae and Peekaboo that way too.

kontactme30 Thu 18-Apr-13 14:30:53

My friends daughter goes to early days nursery at palmerston place and has very good reviews.

Hope this helps.

lornadon Fri 03-May-13 22:42:59

We use Barnton nursery which is down from drumbrae towards Queensferry Rd. both our kids are there and have been since under one. They have a good attentive team and recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now