Local Talk

DD November 2013? NCT Sept 2013?

(5 Posts)
riverflow Mon 01-Apr-13 20:48:12

Anyone else due on 24th November 2013? I am due with my first and fingers crossed it will go all all the way this time. Wondering if anyone else has booked onto the Morningside NCT antenatal sessions in September? It would be lovely to catch up with some people in a similar situation.

chesh2506 Fri 19-Apr-13 11:29:00

Wow cant belive they have booked you onto them in sept already. Im 10 weeks and havent seen a local midwife yet !
Hope it all goes well for you smile x

Soupqueen Sat 25-May-13 07:54:59

chesh, NCT classes are independent. You don't need to have seen a midwife, you book onto them yourself. The midwife will book you onto the NHS classes.

Macmac33 Tue 28-May-13 13:53:24

Hi riverflow

I am due November 2013 too. Fairly new to Edinburgh so it would be lovely to meet up! Do you fancy meeting for a juice one evening next week in morningside?

RosyYogaBellies Wed 29-May-13 03:43:34

Hey ladies smile

Congratulations on your pregnancies!!!

Have any of you thought of doing pregnancy yoga? I run Yogabellies and our classes cover breathing techniques for labour and birth aswell as positions etc etc.

I teach a class in oxgangs on a Thursday eveningsmile

Have a look on www.yogabellies.co.uk for more information if you think you would be interested or alternatively send me an email at rosy@yogabellies.co.uk smile

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now