Bathroom fitters

(9 Posts)
cocorita Mon 23-May-16 18:17:56

Hi all!

I'm looking for a very reliable bathroom fitter. I'm fairly new in the city, and I need to de-do my whole bathroom. I been contacting a few fitters, but it's impressive how they never call back. sad

Does anyone know about a reliable builder?

I'd be more than grateful for any data!

VervetSwitch Sat 11-Jun-16 01:23:52

Midlothian Bathrooms..

GrouchyKiwi Sat 11-Jun-16 10:59:12

Redpath Bathrooms & Kitchens in Musselburgh (Fisherrow Industrial Park, I think).

cocorita Sat 11-Jun-16 11:47:27

Thank you both! I'll try to contact them smile

FurryMouse Wed 15-Jun-16 16:43:01

Mariusz from Unique Projects recently did a renovation for me, including new bathroom. I was more than impressed - he's a lovely guy, very friendly, reliable and organised everything from start to finish. He did most of the work (including the new bathroom) while I was on holiday - he sent me pictures each day of progress made, and I came home to a beautiful new bathroom as well as other improvements. Cost-wise he was about middle of the road, not the cheapest, but I think I got value for money because the standard of finish was so high.

Fertility Sat 18-Jun-16 16:15:59

This guy did ours, did everything, it was fab Bonnie Tiler
Tel: 07534 298589

cocorita Sun 19-Jun-16 00:18:25

Thank you!

KingLooieCatz Wed 22-Jun-16 07:55:44

Bonnie Tiler is a genius name. If we ever get our bathroom done I want to use Bonnie Tiler.

pollyblack Wed 22-Jun-16 10:36:08

Ha i know, thats what sold it for me! He is great though and co-ordinates all the trades, really great job.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now