Early Days Nursery - Walker Street

(4 Posts)
Ruthie1823 Mon 27-Jun-16 16:50:18

Hi - does anyone else have feedback on Walker Street nursery? My child attends and my first impressions are that the nursery practitioners are lovely and hard working, however, they seem to be rather busy which doesn't bode well for attention they can give each child. On several occasions it seems there were 10 babies in the room and only one staff member (one was on a break and one was in the toilet). Surely there should be the correct and legal ratio in the room at all times? I'm not really sure what my complaint can achieve if they have staffing issues.

LoblollyBoy Mon 27-Jun-16 17:20:15

I think you should discuss this with them. I really rate the owner of this nursery, and she's going to have good senior staff in place who can discuss this with you.

earlydaysnursery Tue 28-Jun-16 10:23:39

Hi Ruthie

I personally do all the staffing for each of our nurseries, including Walker Street, and I am unaware of this issue. I would like it if you could contact me directly to talk through your concerns and ease any worries you may have regarding staff numbers and ratios.

Thank you.

Maureen Crandles

Ruthie1823 Wed 29-Jun-16 15:04:29

Hello - Thank you for the responses. I have contacted you, Maureen and I look forward to hearing from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now