Local Talk

Hello, pregnant and would like to make friends in Ely

(6 Posts)
Susie333 Wed 25-Apr-12 08:26:22

Hello there,

I have lived in Ely for two years but haven't really had the chance to make new friends. However I am now pregnant and would like to settle a bit and make some new friends in the area. My baby is due in August, he is my first, and I live with my partner and two noisy jack russells by the river.

How do I find out about meet ups in Ely? I am new to Mumsnet also.

Thanks,
Susie

Tiago Thu 26-Apr-12 12:42:34

Hello

I am also pregnant and living in Ely (and also don't know many people because I am a London commuter). I'd be happy to meet for a coffee at a weekend or something.

T

HannahLI Wed 16-May-12 10:11:45

A good place to start is the isle of ely nct Facebook group they do regular coffee mornings and there are always people with bumps there to meet and chat too : )

suzardos Fri 18-May-12 20:40:17

Hi, I am also pregnant, a London commuter, due in August and also called Susie! I've lived here for about 15 months, but don't really know anyone either due to the commute etc. Shout if anyone fancies that coffee. I'm starting NCT Ely branch in June. S

reddaisy Fri 18-May-12 20:44:16

Hi everyone, Netmums is the best place to meet local mums. They have a facebook page you can join and weekly meet ups and they are all really friendly.

Jems29 Tue 14-May-13 19:43:02

Hi, I'm moving to ely from surrey at the end of July with my partner and to boys. Luca age 5 and Rylee who was born 10 weeks early 3 weeks ago. I'd love to meet new friends for coffee or a cheeky glass of wine ;) and play dates!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now