Local Talk

Creation Station Cambridgeshire East for sale!

(1 Post)
basm10178 Fri 04-May-12 22:37:51

Due to a variety of reasons I have decided to sell my Creation
Station franchise covering the CB6, CB7 and CB24 postcode areas.

Classes and parties will continue as normal while I look for the right buyer. I have worked hard to build up the business and would love to see it continue. I really enjoy running the classes and parties and will miss it a lot when I hand the reins over!

The multi award winning Creation Station, is the first and most successful children's Arts and Crafts activity franchise in the UK.

Running Creation Station involves leading preschool and holiday activity classes, events (fairs, fetes etc) and parties. You do not need to be artistic as all the plans are provided for you, although there's plenty of scope for using own ideas and putting your own stamp on the classes if you wish.

The franchise is family friendly as you decide how much time you want to put into growing the business. If you have a preschool aged child, you may be able to take them along with you and save on childcare (although my little boy, Leo didn't take to this!). It would certainly suit someone with school aged children as you can be there to pick them up at the end of the day.You do have to be prepared to work at least some weekends, as this is when the Arty Parties tend to be - but how many you take on is up to you.

If you think this might be the right opportunity for you, please contact Nicki at Creation Station Head Office (email nicki@thecreationstation.co.uk or give her a ring on 0844 854 9100). She can send you an information pack and let you know a lot more about Creation Station and the asking price for the Creation Station Cambridgeshire East.

I am of course also happy to chat with you and answer any questions you might have smile You can also look on the main Creation Station website here:http://www.thecreationstation.co.uk/Become-A-Franchisee/ for more info about becoming a franchisee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now