Local Talk

Music Festivals on your doorstep

(4 Posts)
EelPie Sun 08-Jun-08 23:13:30

Hi All

So Dance-Island is coming to Ely. It will be just the other side of Stuntney.

I am quite impressed that we have attracted a big event but can't help feeling there will be noise hmm

I can hear the Station announcements if the wind is in the right direction and we live the other side of town. So how loud should I expect this to be? It is an all night dance party.

DP and I have just joked about going, something we would have dome when we first met as Students. However nao I need sleep ot bass thudding until 6am.

Anyone heard anything about it to put my mind at ease or is it going to be as bad as I think?

Phonicsangel Fri 13-Jun-08 22:47:39

Hi Eelpie .. We too hear the announcements ! Do you live near the Hospital ?

Not heard too much about Dance Island but should imagine it will be noisy ! Wont be too bad over here though just the constant thudding of the beat echoing .. Hopefully .

Phonicsangel Sun 06-Jul-08 21:35:31

Dance Island been and gone ! Wasn't as noisy as i thought ..Only woke me at 3 but only for a second smile What about you Eelpie?

Eelpie Mon 07-Jul-08 20:14:51

I quite enjoyed it grin We sat outside for a while and could hear the Bass. Took me back a few years. DP even found Utah Saints on Youtube grin

No not near the Hospital accross a bit but North Ely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now