Local Talk

My part-time live-in nanny is looking for some extra work

(7 Posts)
PhDiva Thu 04-Sep-08 13:23:49

Hi

She works for us 3 days a week, so is looking for two days work and any evenings and weekend. She speaks excellent English and is mature and capable. She charges around £8 per hour.

Eelpie Fri 12-Sep-08 21:57:18

Hi PhDiva I will remember this next week when meeting the girls. DD is already sorted but I do know someone looking for Childcare and will ask what hours she needs.

PhDiva Thu 25-Sep-08 12:16:31

Thanks Eelpie. no interest, then?

Eelpie Fri 26-Sep-08 23:56:58

Future babysitting perhaps smile But day care is sorted for us, DD goes to a Nursery 3 days and loves it to bits smile Sometimes I am not so sure but she has fun!

Would she be interested in odd days here and there? While she looks for something more settled? Again partly for us and partly for my little group of friends locally.

PhDiva Sat 27-Sep-08 19:18:25

good that your dd loves nursery. My ds HATED it, so we switched to nanny. She is also interested in any odd days or evening baby sitting.

thanks for asking around.

Saker Fri 02-Jan-09 22:06:16

I am well out of date with this but only just noticed it. Is she still looking? And where are you based / how far would she travel?

Thanks

Eelpie Fri 09-Jan-09 22:56:38

Bump for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now