Local Talk

Does anyone know of any table top sales, Church bazars or the like coming up?

(12 Posts)
hobbity Wed 26-Aug-09 22:52:19

To cut a long and complicated story short winkI have a garage load of gift items, ornaments and the like that I bought wholesale to sell for Charity at an event which then was cancelled sad. So I'm now trying to find another event where I can have a stall and try to raise some money that way. Does anyone know of anything? Thanks!

MaryBS Brazil Thu 27-Aug-09 08:40:39

Our church does a Tithe sale, where you gift 10% of the money you raise to the church as a fee. Its on the first Saturday of the month, at Sutton, if that is any use?

hobbity Thu 27-Aug-09 18:08:58

That sounds great! Do you know who I need to contact? Thanks!

MaryBS Brazil Fri 28-Aug-09 13:14:28

If you go here, click on the services and events tab, it'll tell you who to call, and the phone number (sorry for being cryptic, don't want to type the name/number in here directly because of phishing software)

hobbity Sun 30-Aug-09 12:44:00

Many Thanks! I'm going to be there next Saturday! smile

MaryBS Brazil Sun 30-Aug-09 17:19:23

Cool! Shall I come and say "hello"? Or would that be stalking wink

hobbity Sun 30-Aug-09 19:06:10

Please do grin I'll be selling all sorts of wierd and wonderful things including Christmas Decorations blush well it seemed like a good idea at the time!

james79 Sun 30-Aug-09 19:35:31

Hi Hobbity, i am organising an Autumn craft and Gift fair on sat 10th October from 9.30am-12 noon at Littleport village hall. If you are selling on behalf of a charity then you'd be welcome to have a stall for free. Any good?

hobbity Sun 30-Aug-09 21:44:41

Oh yes please! I'm doing it to raise some money for SANDS the neonatal death charity in memory of a friend's twins sad. Do you need anything from me like RL name?

james79 Tue 01-Sep-09 18:52:13

Oh what a good cause sad No I don't need anything from you. Your table will be reserved for you (just let me know if things change and you don't need it anymore)I shall be at the hall from 7.30am so come anytime after that to set up. My email is jgillett23@hotmail.com if you need anything. smile

hobbity Thu 03-Sep-09 12:29:29

Brill many thanks and see you there around the crack of dawn!

james79 Fri 04-Sep-09 16:42:11

Great see you then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now