Local Talk

Eelpie

(5 Posts)
james79 Sun 08-Nov-09 23:01:19

Hello! Hope you are well, I forgot to invite you along (or maybe i did...) to the nearly new sale on Saturday at Littleport Village hall 10-12 with your charity stall-free of course! Let me know if you'd like a space.
Also, are you able to do anything about the 'What's on' bit of the local page it only seems to be showing one ad -the Ely nearly new sale-which unfortunately clashes with the Littleport one [embarrassed] and previously it would show a list of all local events. Cheers!

Eelpie Sun 08-Nov-09 23:13:30

Hi

Yes it was odd - whats on was empty/seemed to have nothing on it so I added that one as I saw a poster in town, thought it might be you! can't believe the 2 clash sad

Never mind - I am sure I could visit both in one morning on my book buying mission grin

Will add your now smile although I can't work out why it is not showing yours if you have added it????

Eelpie Sun 08-Nov-09 23:43:47

It puzled me a bit, posted it twice myself then worked it out grin Your original is now up there.

james79 Mon 09-Nov-09 10:15:16

Thank you ever so much! Hope to see you on Saturday! grin

callmeovercautious Fri 13-Nov-09 21:00:12

Have a good day tomorrow James, I am planning on cruising the 2 sales!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now