Anyone recommend a cleaner?

(5 Posts)
Jcee Sun 06-Mar-11 13:39:32

As the title says really....went back to work full time a couple of months ago and trying to keep on top of everything at home is proving to be a nightmare.

Am looking for recommendations for a cleaner or a cleaning company to use - am in EN2

edytkag Wed 09-Mar-11 22:12:08

Hello. Im from Poland. I'm cleaner 2+ years. Hight standard cleaning. I am honest, hard working, thorough and reliable. I am fully insured, CRB checked and can supply references on request.
I have written and telephone references.
experience in the ironing

angeljd Fri 23-Sep-11 00:17:39

Hi Jcee,

Did you find a cleaner you can recommend ?

Dandini Fri 30-Mar-12 21:48:15

i have used a small company run by a lovely young polish woman called Eva, she started off cleaning herself and now has a number of cleaners that work for her. she's provided cleaners for my office over several years and proved to be very reliable and given excellent service. i know she does home cleaning too. her company name is EVACLEAN 07967 272023

good luck!

EmR1 Wed 11-Apr-12 20:37:39

I have a great cleaner who I have used for a year now and she has 2 spaces free! Come and Join our local FB group here if you like. Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now