Local Talk

Anyone recommend a cleaner?

(5 Posts)
Jcee Sun 06-Mar-11 13:39:32

As the title says really....went back to work full time a couple of months ago and trying to keep on top of everything at home is proving to be a nightmare.

Am looking for recommendations for a cleaner or a cleaning company to use - am in EN2

thanks

edytkag Wed 09-Mar-11 22:12:08

Hello. Im from Poland. I'm cleaner 2+ years. Hight standard cleaning. I am honest, hard working, thorough and reliable. I am fully insured, CRB checked and can supply references on request.
I have written and telephone references.
experience in the ironing

edytkag@hotmail.com

angeljd Fri 23-Sep-11 00:17:39

Hi Jcee,

Did you find a cleaner you can recommend ?

Thanks

Dandini Fri 30-Mar-12 21:48:15

i have used a small company run by a lovely young polish woman called Eva, she started off cleaning herself and now has a number of cleaners that work for her. she's provided cleaners for my office over several years and proved to be very reliable and given excellent service. i know she does home cleaning too. her company name is EVACLEAN info@evaclean.co.uk 07967 272023

good luck!

EmR1 Wed 11-Apr-12 20:37:39

I have a great cleaner who I have used for a year now and she has 2 spaces free! Come and Join our local FB group here if you like. Emma
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ENFIELDwhatstheretodoandwheretofindstuff/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now