Local Talk

Mums in or around Enfield?

(7 Posts)
EmilyT23 Mon 23-Jan-12 17:48:18

Hi Ladies,

My name is Emily and I have a 14 month old son, we live in Enfield. Was just wondering if there were any other mums around this area who would be interested in meeting up?

Hoping to make some mummy friends for myself and find some playmates for my son.

Hope to hear from you ladies soon x

HattyH Wed 25-Jan-12 16:48:05

Hiya, I'm new to Enfield and have a 5month baby. Would like to try out drop inns if you know any?

Cheers x

DianaPoz Mon 15-Apr-13 16:32:31

Hi, i have a 13month old son and would love to meet mums in my area, please get in touch x

mummiemagz Wed 17-Apr-13 18:57:29

hi mums. im a mum of two girls 4years and 17months. would love to meet up with other mums. i live in the edmonton area xx

xCAZx Sun 21-Apr-13 14:37:20

Hi all...I'm a first time mummy to my 9month old baby girl. I live in Ponders End, Enfield and looking to meet with other mummys for chats, coffee, playdates etc.
Hope to hear from you wonderful mummys soon

xCAZx Sun 21-Apr-13 15:02:13

Hi all...I'm a first time mummy to my 9month old baby girl. I live in Ponders End, Enfield and looking to meet with other mummys for chats, coffee, playdates etc.
Hope to hear from you wonderful mummys soon x
(thanks)

fleursoleil Fri 07-Mar-14 15:11:02

Hi i am a mum to 1 year baby girl. I find it very difficult to meet other mums. Anyone interested to chat or meet, pls let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now