Local Talk

OPEN STUDIOS & ART TRAIL call for participants!

(2 Posts)
Dandini Fri 30-Mar-12 21:54:58

I'm organising this event on 7th and 8th July, the first of it's kind in Palmers Green and Southgate. I'm looking for more creatives to take part as well as local shops who may want to display artwork in their windows. as well as raising the profile of artists, designers and craftspeople in our area, i'm also on a mission to revive our high streets and improve them aesthetically - focussing on shop windows. if you are interested in taking part, please email me with photos of your work: info@extraordinarydesign.com, similarly if you are a cafe or restaurant interested in being a designated watering hole on the trail - get in touch. I also need to find either sponsors or businesses willing to advertise to help cover the costs of brochure printing etc. please do spread the word, thank you smile

EmR1 Wed 11-Apr-12 20:23:02

Hi there! Could you possibly join my FB group?? I have so many people that would be very interested in this! The FB group is
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ENFIELDwhatstheretodoandwheretofindstuff/
or you can fb me: Emma Rigby I would love this to be shared. Sounds fantastic
Thanks Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now