Local Talk

Moving to Southgate... Looking for local contacts!

(9 Posts)
Marti77 Thu 14-Jun-12 04:04:49

Hi all, I'll be moving to Southgate next week, 22nd June to be precise... I am pregnant due July 20 and it would be nice to meet mums to be or new mums in the area as I don't know anyone... So if you fancy a coffee let me know!
smile
Martina

Hi Martina
Welcome in advance to the area smile. My DD's birthday is 22 July, she'll be 2 this year, I also have a 1month old DS.
Whereabouts in Southgate are you moving to?

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Marti77 Fri 15-Jun-12 20:33:19

Hi there, I am moving to the Close, it's off the High Street just a few minutes walk from the tube... How about you?

I'm near the Saracens rugby pitch off Chase Side.
Is this your first DC? Congrats by the way smile

Marti77 Sat 16-Jun-12 11:24:02

Thanks! Yes it's my first - it's a girl... Very excited! I also have a stepdaughter who is 4 1/2 and comes at week ends.

Ah lovely, my DD's birthday is 22nd July smile (she was 5 days early).
Hope your move goes smoothly - maybe when you're settled we could grab a cuppa smile

Marti77 Sun 17-Jun-12 12:02:23

Definitely... We'll move on Friday and probably need a few days to settle in but after that for sure... Will let you know. Lol our DDs could end up having the same bday! Really close at the very least smile

DianaPoz Mon 15-Apr-13 16:31:20

Hi, i have a 13month old son and would love to meet mums in my area, please get in touch x

Icklemariposa01 Fri 19-Apr-13 15:11:47

Heya!
Have you ladies met up yet??
Not new to the area but a new mum. Have a 9 week girl so would love to meet some other mums!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now