Local Talk

contacts in southgate / enfield

(6 Posts)
GemGloss Thu 13-Sep-12 12:12:29

Hi all,

I'm 27 and live in Southgate and have recently had a baby girl who is now 5 weeks ... and constantly hungry! :S - looking to meet other mums in the area.

Please let me know if you are in a similar position / would like to meet up / can recommend good groups in the area ... feel a bit silly posting this but thought worth a try! :S

Gem xx

ImogensMumJess Sat 20-Oct-12 21:38:44

Hiya,
I live in southgate too and my little girl is 2 months today... I'm away for a few days next week but could meet the week after?

Sitasmother Fri 21-Dec-12 12:18:33

Hi. I have just moved to Southgate and I have a four month old baby girl. I am really keen to meet up with other mums in the area. I was really enjoying my NCT meet ups in my old area and miss meeting up for coffee and chats. If you are interested let me know x

Gagaga Tue 08-Jan-13 19:05:13

Hi all,

I live in Winchmore hill area and have a three month old baby girl. We are new to the are and I would love to meet other mums. Please let me know if you are interested, will be great to make new friends.

DianaPoz Mon 15-Apr-13 16:27:51

Hi, I have a 13month old son, would love to meet mums in the area ;)

DianaPoz Mon 15-Apr-13 16:28:25

hi, get in touch ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now