Local Talk

Mums near Palmers Green and Winchmore Hill?

(8 Posts)
PiaMcKeown Wed 22-May-13 21:29:49

Hi,

I just recently moved to Palmers Green from Highbury. My origins are Finnish but I have been living London for almost three years. I am married to an Aussie so London is a great "middle ground" for both of us. I have a 14 week old adorable baby girl and would like to meet up with local mums here near Palmers Green/Winchmore Hill. What activities would you recommend? Are there any mums here who would be keen to catch up for a coffee or park stroll?

Let me know smile
-Pia-

Gabrys123 Mon 27-May-13 21:11:33

Hi!
There are a few playgroups in the area. There's Hazelwood children centre, also few groups on different days in Baskerville Tea Shop.
Broomfield and Grovelands parks are great for days out.
I am a mummy and a nanny, living and working in Palmers Green, always up for meeting new people.
Gaby

PiaMcKeown Wed 29-May-13 12:27:50

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for the tip! I will try the groups, have been just a bit busy with moving house and stuff until now. If you wanna meet up for a walk in the park maybe next week we could try or Friday this week? The weather seems to be particularly horrible until Friday.

-Pia-

Gabrys123 Wed 29-May-13 13:54:55

Not sure how I'm working on Friday. Tomorrow we'll be at "the Story Hat" in Baskerville.
You can email me at bitzu1981@yahoo.com and we can keep in touch and set a day to meet up.
Have a lovely afternoon!
Gaby

Dorothee76 Sun 01-Sep-13 14:50:22

Hi,
We are thinking of moving to Palmers Green (from finchley). We have 23 months old boy and I am expecting a second boy for Januray - can you tell me what you think of the area after having been there for a while?
Thank you!

change4healthUK Fri 04-Oct-13 18:04:12

I have just started new child and adult exercise classes in Winchmore Hill area. More Mums the merrier smile

A fun circuit, along with a good workout with the gloves and pads. You can work at your own speed, great whole body workout thats burns calories. Sweat is fat crying! Work smarter not harder. Suitable for all fitness levels.

Wednesday 7pm - 7.45 or 7.45 - 8.30
Saturdays 10.45 -11.30 (Women Only Class)

£40 for 10 weeks or £5 per session pay as you go

Children over 8 can attend our adult sessions if accompanied with an adult for half price. That's cheaper than the baby sitter! Active parents equal active kids, go on be a role model.

We also provide individual and group personal training programmes.

For more information please contact
Ian on 07966906828
email ian@change4health.co.uk
www.change4health.co.uk

DoraS Wed 29-Jan-14 14:46:15

Hi,

My 5 months old baby and I would love to meet up with local mums and babies in the Palmers Green/Winchmore Hill area. If you could do with a coffee (me) / walk (baby&me) buddy, we'd like to hear from you ;-)

Mum2BFeb2014 Mon 24-Mar-14 16:41:47

Hi, I have a 4 week old baby and live in palmers green. Would love to meet other local mums for tea, in particular Baskerville tea shop. Scones are delicious. Please get in touch if interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now