Local Talk

New mums in 2014

(6 Posts)
MumtobeFeb2014 Sun 22-Sep-13 18:19:40

Dear all

I am a first time mum due in February 2014. I am new to the experience and thought it would be great to meet some new mums for general chats and eventually a meet up.

If you are new motherhood and would like to meet some new friends Then join the thread. It would be great to hear about your how your pregnancy us going and any tips or advice you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Micasaestucasa Tue 22-Oct-13 15:28:58

Hello, congratulations on your pregnancy! I am moving to Chase Side next month and would love to meet some other mums/mums to be. I have a DD who is 19 months and am also expecting next year, although it is still early days and have not announced it to anyone yet.

MumtobeFeb2014 Sun 17-Nov-13 09:45:50

Hello

I'm due in February 2014 and am also looking to meet new mums. This is my first child and it would be great to share experiences. Are there any pregnancy groups around that we could join for meet ups?

Micasaestucasa Mon 30-Dec-13 11:40:06

Hello, I have only just seen ypur message, sorry! It has been very hectic with the move etc. Have you mnaged to find any pregnancy groups? I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Vickitortor Mon 06-Jan-14 11:11:04

Hello,

I am local have just turned 30 and have a 6 month old daughter who is my first. It would be lovely to arrange a meet up for some coffee with other local mums if any one fancied it?

DoraS Thu 30-Jan-14 13:00:12

Hi Vickitortor

Are you still looking for a coffee buddy? Whereabouts in Enfield do you live?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now