Local Talk

Girly Night Our Fundraiser Event Winchmore Hill/ Enfield

(1 Post)
GirlyNightOutFundraiser Tue 20-May-14 14:03:14

I was bitten by the ‘fundraising bug’ after helping a friend hold a cake sale in Waltham Cross last month (we raised just over £300 in 3 hours). I decided to hold my own event in my home to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support and invited 5 friends. Before I knew it 12 people were interested but there was no way my husband would allow 12 women to take over the room with the biggest TV (and his PS3), so we decided to hold it somewhere else. So, I posted my need for a free venue on the Love Your DoorStep facebook page and was offered not 1 but 3 different ones, and here we are today.

It has been so uplifting and inspiring to see how many people want to support this venture.

You will see from the attached leaflet that we are offering a various beauty treatments :
· Massages, Feet, back, neck, head.
· Eyebrow Threading
· Spay Tanning
· Nail Bar
· Makeup Artist

With competitions, raffles, a buffet & drinks plus entertainment. Our main goal for the night is to raise at least £2,000 for our chosen three charities:

· Macmillan Cancer Support
· Cancer Research UK
· Breast Cancer Care

and to present two lovely ladies who are very close to my heart, awards for their 3 and 5 years remission.

Tickets are £30 each and can bought via the Link on the top right hand side of our like page https://www.facebook.com/GirlyNightOutFundraiser .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now