Launching a new baby product in Enfield - need your thoughts and advice :-)

(3 Posts)
amandamous Sun 08-May-16 16:33:27

Hi all,

My partner and I are local to Enfield (EN1) and are planning on launching a product that is designed to help children from 6-9 learn how to save their pocket money. We really believe that our idea will encourage them to save for what they really want by incentivising them for doing so, while keeping parents firmly in control, helping them as they go.... but before we jump in the deep end we're looking to run the idea past a few mums to get their thoughts and wondering if anyone can help us. were ideally looking for two groups of 5 parents to meet us for about 45 minutes to an hour in Enfield Town centre during the day on either Friday 13th or Wednesday 18th May and are willing to buy coffee's/ cakes and compensate you for your time (£20 sound ok?). We would MASSIVELY appreciate any help, we're super excited and your honest opinions on the idea along with a general talk about pocket money and savings would be invaluable. If your around / interested please message back and we'll get straight back to you. thank you so much, we'll keep our fingers firmly crossed :-) x

BarnetEnfieldEditor Tue 10-May-16 13:22:54

Thanks for your thread. We usually charge for business-related posts but we're all for supporting local mums so we'll leave this up and we've also promoted on our Facebook page here

The very best of luck to you!

BarnetEnfieldEditor Tue 10-May-16 13:53:41

Apologies, I just noticed this thread is pinned, thank you and do ignore the charge message above!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now