Would anyone be interested in free story-telling sessions

(7 Posts)
BusyMinds Wed 25-May-16 13:55:23

We are looking into starting free story-telling sessions on a Wednesday morning but aren't sure if people would be interested.
The sessions would be for younger children and their parents, simply drop by, enjoy the story, become part of it and forget about the bills for part of the day.
What I'm not sure of is the start time - what would be most useful for all the mums out there (we are based along Lancaster Road in Enfield), what would you like to see, what don't you want to see?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BarnetEnfieldEditor Wed 25-May-16 22:37:14

Many thanks for posting here and we've retweeted your tweet asking for thoughts, too. Best of luck with your venture!

CroqueMadame1 Thu 26-May-16 03:40:22

What age group would it be for? I live off Lancaster road smile

CroqueMadame1 Thu 26-May-16 06:27:47

Also, maybe post on enfield Facebook groups like Love Your Doorstep and 'yummy mummy's of enfield'

They have thousands of members who will definitely reply and let you know what they think

BusyMinds Thu 26-May-16 14:37:50

The sessions will be for pre-school children. It should be ideal for 2+ but if anyone wants to bring younger children, I think that should be ok. We don't have nappy changing facilities though.

CroqueMadame1 Thu 26-May-16 17:41:14

I have a 3.5yr old and a 4 month old. Best times are morning around 9.30/10 or after lunch like 1/2pm.

I would like to come but we have football class weds 10am

CroqueMadame1 Thu 26-May-16 17:41:50

I could post it on yummy mummy's for you if you like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now