Local Talk

Meet up in Southgate?

(16 Posts)
FG1 Mon 16-Jun-08 13:24:14

Hi! I am moving to Southgate in a fortnight - currently live in Enfield. I have a ds of 5 months. Would love to meet up with other mums in the area.

FG1

stives3 Fri 11-Jul-08 10:37:34

hi i live in southgate n14 i have 3 children of 5yrs,3yrs and14months would be happy to meet 4 a coffee and tell you about local groups.

stives3 Fri 11-Jul-08 10:37:36

hi i live in southgate n14 i have 3 children of 5yrs,3yrs and14months would be happy to meet 4 a coffee and tell you about local groups.

FG1 Fri 11-Jul-08 15:04:57

Hi stives3! Thanks for your reply. I am still in the process of moving...have been far to comfortable living at m-i-l's and haven't moved all our stuff yet. But this weekend is our target.

I would love to meet up. Maybe week after next?

stives3 Fri 18-Jul-08 10:08:53

thanks for yr mess have my five yr old and 3yr old off school 4 6wks now we hope to go to cornwall for a few weeks but would love to meet up if around !drop me a message when u r sorted(if ever)i know what its like to move with a baby!good luck with the move.

FG1 Mon 28-Jul-08 00:50:12

Hi! How are you? I haven't got internet access at home yet so difficult to log on but if you are free this week let me know- maybe meet for coffee on Thursday??

stives3 Wed 30-Jul-08 22:03:26

sorry school hols been a bit frantic and only just got yr mess!this week bit busy but nxt wed or thurs ok!have you moved yet? hope you are settled and get a chance to enjoy this nice weather!I live near broomfeild park ,its just had its play area done up and very nice ,it is too!sorry about Thurs.

kelator Fri 03-Sep-10 09:55:11

Hi I am new to mums net and would love to know of any mother and baby groups in the southgate area for my little girl of 4 months

HollyFP Fri 03-Sep-10 13:01:57

I would like to know too, have been trying to find groups for me and my 6 week old.

AngrySquirrel Wed 22-Sep-10 23:58:19

Hi, I am new too. Are there any here who will start attending school Walker Primary? We will start on Monday, and I am little confused hmm

June2009 Wed 29-Sep-10 16:02:35

heya, we're in the area
couple of groups we have been to:
monkey music
tiny talk (sign language)

You can also go to the various libraries for rhyme time or story time. The leaflet with schedule is here.

Dd will be hopefully going to Walker but she's only 16 mo now so not quite ready yet.

I'm goig to start a thread about softpay centres (trying to find out where they are in the area!)

rusdan Wed 20-Oct-10 14:35:05

Mums visit the Vita et Paxs playgroup on Tuesday morning 10 - 12am. On 1st and 3rd Tuesday they have a YogaBugs class.
Charges are £ 2 per child. smile

rusdan Thu 21-Oct-10 19:49:50

We have been taking our 3 year old on saturdays to YogaBugs class and he seems hooked on to it. Loves doing all the animal yoga poses and the songs they sing

HollyFP Fri 22-Oct-10 11:02:38

Does anyone know when the borough sends out info about Parent and Baby groups/events? My friends who live in Barnet all got their info really early (at about 6 weeks!) but we're 3 months in, and still no info. I just want to know all the baby groups that are out there so me and my baby can meet others in this area. At the moment I have to drive to meet friends.

pinkiesel Thu 28-Oct-10 16:16:59

Try Enfield Council on 0208 379 1000 for the list of groups.

Things may have changed but there used to be toddler groups at Walker Hall on Southgate Green, Burford Hall down Fox Lane and the church hall just round the corner from Pizza Express on Green Lanes at Winchmore Hill.

DianaPoz Sat 20-Aug-11 22:31:34

Hiya, I live in Southgate and due 23th of feb, would love to meet mums to be in the area ;))
i dont use this much so if anything please email me dpxxxx@googlemail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now