Local Talk

Chelmsford Area Pre-Schools

(5 Posts)
liamsdaddy Sat 16-Oct-10 21:31:01

I'm researching which pre-school to register my DS for when he is 3 in the Chelmsford area.

Can anyone offer any experiences or comments about any of the pre-schools in the general area, good or bad.

Joexxx Mon 15-Nov-10 11:15:10

Hi have you had any information? So far I have learnt that Buzz kids in Beehive lane is'nt great.

liamsdaddy Mon 15-Nov-10 20:04:07

Two of my work colleagues have a child at the Buttercup Montessori on Watchouse Lane, and are very positive about it.

One of my friends has his youngest at the Buttercup Montessori in Broomfield. That is apparently good too. He previously had his children at the Elim Day nursery, but moved them because the Buttercup had a better educational setting.

I've met a few people with children at the Rainbow Pre-school in Chelmer Village. That is a good pre-school, nothing special educationally.

WannabeaShootingStar Sun 30-Jan-11 19:07:04

I am the chair of a local pre-school but would always send mine to the most local one as it means they get to know the children they will be going to school with.

Pre-schools are monitored by Ofsted so you can get an idea by viewing that report and just by going in and meeting the staff and getting a feel for the place

clairefromsteps Mon 07-Feb-11 21:40:39

My two go to Little Waltham Preschool and they adore it, absolutely adore it. You don't have to live in the village to go, so if you're nearby I'd definitely recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now