Local Talk

Young Nanny available

(1 Post)
confuseddotcodotuk Mon 16-May-11 19:39:50

Hi all I'm looking for a full time (37+ hours pref) nannying position (live-in or out) in Colchester, Chelmsford and the surrounding areas to start ASAP.

I'm very outdoorsy and would prefer a position that allows me to encourage free play in a good variety of environments, I enjoy days out and activities that promote learning (albeit messy learning!) and discovery.

Experience includes volunteer work in nurseries and schools (0-5's over 250 hours), babysitting and instructing for a well known children's activity holiday company (7-18's over 1000 hours).

In Oct 09 I left a [Live-in] Sole Charge Nanny position in Gloucs where I cared for two older children (reference available). More recent experience mainly involves working in a grotto as an elf for the two months prior to Christmas 2010 at a garden centre in Kent.

Completing the Paediatric First Aid course tomorrow, also I'm looking at doing the Common Core Skills and a Safeguarding Children Course, the former two which should qualify me for Ofsted reg if required. I will start the new Level 3 as soon as I find work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now