Local Talk

Maldon Promenade Park Meet up

(9 Posts)
TsaMidEssex Tue 02-Aug-11 11:59:11

Would anybody be interested in meeting up at Maldon Promenade Park before the end of the summer holiday?

The Splashpark is open right through to 4th September, plus the weekend of 10th/11th September.

There is plenty of parking, a pirate ship climbing area, giant sand pit, plenty of open park spaces for picnicing and ball games plus ice-cream!

Perhaps the last week in August/start of September?

gillybean2 Tue 02-Aug-11 13:49:53

Me! As long as it's not a day I'm working or the week we are away...

gillybean2 Sat 13-Aug-11 09:17:05

GUess we've got so used to this board being so little used that very few people come and check it any more.

Tsarina- Perhaps we need some way of making new threads in this section pop up for those who are subscribed to their MN local board. Maybe in the same way that MN puts competitions etc at the top of active conversations....

TsaMidEssex Thu 18-Aug-11 21:02:12

Gilly - that sounds like a good idea, I'll suggest to the techies.

I'm afraid I'm going to have postpone the meet up - as there were only two of us on the list, and I'm away for a few days soon.

Will put my thinking hat on once school starts.

Sorry about that.

gillybean2 Fri 19-Aug-11 17:03:15

No worries. We are going to be away soon anyhow.
Once term starts I'll only be able to do weekends though. Well unless it is school holidays smile

Hope you enjoy your break, wherever you are off too!

TsaMidEssex Fri 19-Aug-11 17:04:47

Have a good break grin

ilovecats Wed 24-Aug-11 11:46:15

Hi,

I'd be interested in the meet up too. I have a 2.5 year old girl and 9 moth old twins. I look forward to hearing when the next one is.

TsaMidEssex Sat 27-Aug-11 21:36:50

ilovecats - hello and welcome grin.

Keep watching and I'll post an update soon.

gillybean2 Tue 30-Aug-11 12:37:21

If we're planning on using the splash park we'll have to meet soon as it won't be going much longer.
Mind you there's plenty to do there even without it. And if it rains there's always mad heights!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now