Local Talk

Stansted mountifichet

(5 Posts)

Hi all I am looking to relocate to stansted mountifichet from St. Albans with my family and we would like a little inside information on the area if anyone has any smile we have a 2 1/2 son so it will need to be toddler friendly to keep me sane smile thank you in advance, Kristy.

happychappy Thu 21-Feb-13 20:41:31

It's nice there. there's a surestart centre there and it very near Stortford. I'm a local nanny with a 21/2 year charge so if you fancy a meet up I'd be happy to meet you. I go to Ugley on Wednesdays.

I live there! PM me if you want to chat!

charlie77f Sun 05-May-13 06:16:10

Hi there
I am moving to Stansted from London in 4 weeks and know no one! I have a 2 year old and 6 week old. Am keen to meet other mums and get out and explore the area. If anyone could recommend any baby/toddler groups and classes i would be most grateful.

So if anyone is interested in meeting up please let me know!
Many thanks

GreatEastonBabyGroup Mon 10-Jun-13 23:10:29

Hi charlie77f, and NK...

Lovely area, lots to do, I moved here from London a while back, now running this baby and toddler group - come along when you get here!

It's about 15mins drive from Fitchet, in village of Great Easton in the hall (CM6 2HF) every Weds morning 10-12midday during termtime. Lots of toys and a new baby area with bouncy chairs etc. And cake. Lots of cake smile

Hope move goes well - I remember it being traumatic! All the best, hope to see you soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now