(10 Posts)
TessNeill Sun 30-Aug-15 20:51:40

Hi I'm moving to Billericay and looking for friends to make the move go smoother. Anyone from Billericay or near by who might welcome a newbie to their friendship circle? Thanks. X

Ninoshka Sun 22-Nov-15 18:26:05

Hi TessNeill

I will be moving into Billaricay in the middle of January and would love to meet new people and make friends. I'm also expecting a baby end of March and booked NCT antenatal classes that hopefully will help me to meet other people. Let me know if you wish to exchange the details and we can meet up for coffee smile

mackinnonka Mon 23-Nov-15 12:49:42

Hi Ladies, I grew up in Billericay and now live in Wickford which is just down the road.

How far along are you? I am due mid July - would be great to meet up with people nearby!

Ninoshka Mon 23-Nov-15 22:17:45

Im 23 weeks, due end of March. Maybe we can exchange the contact details via private messenger on mumsnet?

catobe Tue 15-Dec-15 11:35:41

Hello, I'm due in June - would be great to meet some people locally who are due next year. New to Billericay area.

mackinnonka Fri 18-Dec-15 14:39:39

Hi catobe! Didn't get a notification you had responded to this sad

How are you doing? I've not had a huge response on getting a group together but happy to swap details and chat away from mn if you want smile

catobe Sat 19-Dec-15 18:53:41

Would be great, MakinnonKa!

mackinnonka Fri 29-Jan-16 12:32:04

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

mackinnonka Wed 30-Mar-16 10:30:40

Hi All

I am now set up as a meet up coordinator for Wickford and Billericay, I will add event details the meet up pages for Essex.

Hope to see some of you there, any questions, just ask!

Eleanor2016 Thu 26-May-16 10:44:50

Hello! Are you still doing meet-ups in this area? I'd love to get involved.Am 26 weeks pregnant and looking to meet new mums or mums to be in the area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now