Any mums to be in Basildon (or surrounding areas) that would like to meet up?

(5 Posts)
Dee1984 Tue 10-May-16 20:16:29

Hello lovelies, I recently moved from London to Basildon and would love to meet mums to be - or mums- for tea or coffee smile. I'm 31, married and 25.5 weeks pregnant.
I've been looking for pregnancy activities and social events to meet other mums in the area with no luck. So if having a tea/coffee in Costa sounds good to you, leave me a comment below smile

Dee x

Eleanor2016 Thu 26-May-16 10:42:52

Hi Dee,

I've recently moved from London to Leigh on sea and am 26 weeks pregnant. Also finding it hard to meet people! I am 26 and live with my partner.

Would love to go for coffee if you are still looking to meet some mummies to be!

Dee1984 Fri 27-May-16 11:52:22

Hi Eleanor, yes a coffee sounds lovely! smile

I've been to Leigh high street once and saw some nice cafes around. I'll be happy to meet up at one you recommend x

I'll send message you my number and we'll organise something smile x

Eleanor2016 Sat 28-May-16 20:59:00

Hi Dee,

For some reason I can't seem to see your message! I'll try and inbox you my mobile number smile xxx

Dee1984 Mon 30-May-16 22:02:35

If you sent me a message I haven't got it either. Feel free to add me on Facebook in the meantime, just look up Dee Jebril Rogers xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now