Local Talk

Any sidmouth mums out there

(4 Posts)
elliebooboo83 Tue 18-Oct-11 12:42:58

Hi Iam 28 years old with a 4 and a half month old baby boy, dont know many people here,would love to meet other mums in the area to meet up with,for coffee, shopping or just a chat,hope to hear from other mums soon.

trish3717 Tue 06-Dec-11 11:44:50

Hi there sorry about delay in replying i live in sidmouth, i would be interested in meeting up for tea and a play, let me know if you would still like to

XMum2masonx Thu 09-Feb-12 17:01:03

Hi my name is Naomi I'm 34 and have a a little boy born June 2011 so would be about the same age. I was living in Cornwall and am currently living at my mums but hope to move back to sidmouth soon. I was born and lived for 23 years in sidmouth. I have a sister in sidmouth and visit often so if you fancy meeting let me know. Hope to hear from you both soon x

TraLa369 Sat 30-Jun-12 20:30:33

Hi,

We are relocating down to Sidmouth at the end of the summer with our two boys aged 3 and 5 and just wondered how you were settling in? Has it been easy to make friends and have you found lots of things to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now