Local Talk

Single Mum looking to meet mums/find groups afternoons/weekends

(6 Posts)
Rufusmummy Sun 05-Feb-12 14:04:53

I'm 41 year old single mum with a 9 month old boy looking to meet some mothers in Exeter to meet up afternoons/ weekends/school holidays as I work mornings during term time. Also, anyone know of any afternoon/weekend groups?

Rufusmummy Wed 18-Apr-12 14:23:25

41-year-old single mum with a one year old boy looking to meet some mothers/parents in Exeter afternoons/ weekends/school holidays as I work mornings during term time. Also, anyone know of any afternoon/weekend/holiday groups for babies? Email me at: nicolacripps109@hotmail.com

PortHills Wed 18-Apr-12 20:40:37

There is an afternoon playgroup in East Budleigh on Thursdays, 1-3pm. It's called Little Otters - you can google it. HTHs.

peachypips Tue 08-May-12 13:53:35

Gems in Woodbury - very lovely!

Plaguegroups Tue 08-May-12 20:54:38

Tues afternoons there's a playgroup at Pinhoe Road Baptist church, it's quieter than the morning session but might be worth a go?

DanceToTheIslandBeat Sat 12-May-12 14:19:29

The NCT bumps & babies group runs on a Tuesday afternoon, and there is a playgroup at St Leonards Church that meets on ?a Friday afternoon. Check out Exeter Babies and NCT Exeter & East Devon FB groups as there's loads of info there.

Which is your nearest Children's Centre? Beacon Heath has recently started a group on a Friday afternoon I think. Pretty sure West Exe does afternoon groups too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now