Local Talk

exeter mums

(28 Posts)
emlouexeter Sun 06-May-12 21:24:25

Hi
We have just moved from london to exeter. I have a 6 month old baby boy. we are desperate to meet some other mums ......... my husband works back in london so is only home wednesday night-saturday afternooon.
Would be great if anyone wants to meet.

Emma

samJenner Thu 12-Jul-12 15:55:33

I am also new to Exeter and also move between Exeter and Bristol so would love to meet some new mums - i have twins who are now 17 weeks but born 6 weeks early so really are 3 months. Do you meet now regularly or do you have any suggestions?

Sam

Elffie Tue 17-Jul-12 22:13:50

Is anyone else concerned about the kind of message the older kids in Exeter get from knowing there's a lap dancing club in the City Centre?
Check out edenloungeexeter.com/ - it's at the top of Fore Street, across from the Corn Exchange building.

WillowTheWhispers Sat 25-Aug-12 00:06:47

hi again ladies

im sorry to suggest picnic and then dissappear. Ive been trying to get rid of abusive ex-p for a year and i had to leave rather suddenly several months ago. all sorted now as he has left the area and Im back in my flat so if any of you are around (and we actually have some nice weather) we should arrange something. If any ladies are still going to St Leonards (when new term starts) we will be there for the Friday sessions ... we should have a secret handshake or something!!

hope everyone enjoyed the good weather we had!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now