Local Talk

New-ish to Exeter

(8 Posts)
Cactus76 Tue 29-May-12 10:20:17

Hi there,

I moved to just outside Exeter from London last August, but have been a bit slow to dive into a social life here as I was still working in London part time until I had my baby in March.

I have a six year old son and an 11 week old baby girl. I am looking for other mums in a similar situation to explore and investigate Exeter's baby scene with.

Anyone out there???

TreeHuggerMum1 Tue 29-May-12 17:40:07

Where exactly are you?

Cactus76 Tue 29-May-12 20:25:15

In the Crediton area, but i head into Exeter several times a week...

TreeHuggerMum1 Wed 30-May-12 13:02:59

Ah I'm prob too far the other way, Im near Newton Abbot, I'm sure you'll find some groups soon. x

WillowWhispers Wed 30-May-12 19:21:11

Hi have just posted on the other thread you were on!

If you take a look Ive suggested a baby and toddler group that your 11mo would love.

I am around most days if you want to meet up? I have a 13mo DD and am in Centralish Exeter. smile

Tahmina Mon 03-Sep-12 22:07:27

Hello. I know you Posted a while back so not sure of ur still watching this thread. I'm Tahmina. Moved to Exeter last June from London. I have a 16 month old daughter and number two on the way. Would love to meet up if ur out n about still. Don't really know too many people here especially people with children!! Like you I've kind of taken my time getting to know the baby scene here as we've been to-ing and fro-ing for a whole but finally settled now lol. Hope to hear from you soon. smile

shayshaysmum Sat 20-Oct-12 21:18:30

Hiya, im in exeter too. Ive got 3 girls and am about most days : )

AlreadyScone Mon 29-Oct-12 00:07:27

have you all seen the new Mumsnet Exeter pages?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now